BUYING TICKETS BY FAX
It is very simple to order tickets in advance by fax - using a VisaCard
or MasterCard. Just follow these simple guidelines.
- Your order must be faxed five (5) full business days in advance of
the date of the first film on your order.
- Your tickets will not be mailed. You will pick them up at "will-call"
when you come to the first show on your order.
- You will receive a confirmation phone call. If you do not receive a
confirmation call two days prior to the first film on your order -
please phone (323) 461 2020 Ext. 120.
- Your credit card will be charged at the rate of $8 per ticket. There
is also a $1 per ticket handling charge for faxed orders - which will be
added to your credit card charge.
- Incomplete ticket orders cannot be processed.
Fax your ticket order to: (323) 467 0163
All orders must include the following:
- Your first & last name as it appears on your credit card.
- The complete credit card number
- The expiration date on your credit card.
- Your signature
- Phone numbers you can be reached for confirmation - day-time and
- The name(s) of the movie(s) you wish to see
- The date & time of each movie
- The number of tickets required for each movie.